November 20, 2013

♡ Bath & Body Works Candle Review ♡


Back in May, my aunt gave me a Bath & Body Works gift card for my birthday! But when I first got it in Cali, there wasn't one around (I never left my house anyhow) and the mall closest to Jacob and I closed down their B&BW a while ago. ; - ; But Jacob, his friend, and I recently went to another mall that had one!


I've only gotten something from B&BW one time before which was because I went with my mom, I'd like to go more but it's just so expensive and I don't have enough extra spending money yet. ヾ( ;A ;)ノ



Since my gift card had $40 on it and they weren't having any specific sales going on at the time, I was able to get 2 candles, which ended up being these:

They smell amazing and are, by far, my favorite candles ever~


1 comment:

  1. B&BW candles are so nice ;u; Thank you for sharing these! They both seem like they'd smell amazing *u*
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete