September 28, 2013

♡ Get to Know Me Tag ♡

Since I'm still kinda new to this blogging thing I thought I would do this tag so anyone
who ends up following my blog can know me a bit better. (◡‿◡✿)

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yep! I don't like it very much thoughh.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
I would say art but all the teachers hated me and their classes sucked so maybe math or science?

3. What's your favorite drink?
Green tea frappuccinooo. ; u ;

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Been listening to Make Love by Daft Punk a lot lately. u w u

5. What would you name your children?
I don't want any currently but I really like the name River (and idk for a boy).

6. Do you participate in any sports?
I did 2 years of softball and a season of volleyball in elementary (I sucked at both though shhhhh).

7. What's your favorite book?
Vampire Knight series!

8. What's your favorite color?
It changes all the time but it's mint right noww.

9. What's your favorite animal?
Arctic wolf! Pretty sure Balto started my obsession, heh.

10. What's your favorite perfume?
I don't use any but I used to use this scented lotion that I really liked called Dark Kiss!

11. What's your favorite holiday?
Don't know why but I just really really love Christmas time. n w n

12. Have you graduated from high school?
Yep, just did in June!

13. Have you been out of the country?
Not yet!

14. Do you speak any other language?
Took 2 years of French and 1 year of Spanish but never used it so I forgot most of it. :c

15. Do you have any siblings?
A half-brotherrr.

16. What's your favorite store?
I can't think of any in particular that I've gone to recently... GameStop? lol.

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
PF Chang'sss. ♡

18. Do you like school?
I'm sure I would have more if I didn't have to wake up so early and had friends. ' ^ '

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
BubzBeauty, HaiLedaBear, BlueMallowolf, ilymorgannn, albinwonderland.

20. What's your favorite movie?
Spirited Away and The Last Unicorn. ; u ;

21. What are some of your favorite T.V. shows?
Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Breaking Bad, Merlin, The Walking Dead, Firefly, and Hannibal!

22. PC or Mac?
I used to have a Mac that I really liked but it would keep shutting off and not turning back on for a few days up to a few weeks after just 1 year of use and I assumed it was from playing games so I got a PC.

23. What phone do you have?
A hand-me-down Motorola Rival lolol.

24. How tall are you?
5'4''!

25. Any pets?
A chihuahua named Princess (who isn't with me at the moment) and a bearded dragon named Paarthurnax!


Feel free to ask me any other questions and I'll be glad to answer them in a Q&A! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


 twitter 
♡ tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment